The safety and well-being of our guests and members is a top priority for Humura Resorts. We are constantly monitoring the status of COVID-19 around the world and we appreciate that the situation is changing on a daily basis.We are committed to your safety and comfort.
Stay Small, Stay Safe.
With just 18 rooms, Humura Resorts properties are able to offer secluded, discrete options with the highest safety standards. We work tirelessly to offer you the best service in optimal health conditions.We continue maintaining the exclusivity, comfort and trust that characterizes us, and we have adapted all our procedures so that you can enjoy with tranquility.
The actions that we have carried out are:
- Updating of cleaning measures: reforms in protocols, products, standards, and disinfection frequencies in all areas of the Hotel.
- Keeping up to date with all the recommendations of the Ministry of Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities and the Uganda Tourism Board.
- Departmental training for employees for prevention, protocol maintenance and security for both the client and the team.
- Disinfection products for employees and clients.
- Capacity measures in all hotel areas.
- Removal of extra products to keep spaces spotless and avoid spreading. We have reduced amenities, minibars and decoration, but do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything additional, all will be properly disinfected and will be delivered following security protocols.
We continue working day by day to adapt to all the new measures that may arise. We will take care of you, you just have to enjoy your stay.
Thank you for your visit!