Consultant – Boutique Hotel in Kampala.
Location: Kampala, Uganda.
Are you an experienced hotel professional, with more than 10 years background in 5* Hotels and expertise in the Leading Quality Assurance Standards to train the staff and apply for a membership within the most exclusive independent hotel chains such a SLH (Small Luxury Hotels) Relais-Chateaux, Preferred Hotels & Resorts with a strong F&B, FOH division and are passionate about what you do? Please read on...
We are a Boutique Hotel, operating very high-quality property and seeking an ambitious individual that understands fast pace and high standards and can work together to achieve great client satisfaction.
• To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
• Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the hotel.
• To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
• Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
• Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer.
• To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
• Previous experience as General Manager in a 4*/5* or Luxury Boutique Hotel.
. Master from a reputable Business School and Degree in Hotel Management and Tourism in Europ
• Strong FOH experience and member of the international Concierge Association : "Les Clefs d'Or".
• Ability to lead, coach and animate the Hotel team.
• Passionate, with a hands-on approach.
• Has a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service & quality.
• Strong business acumen combined with excellent leadership and liaison skills.
• Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
• Local knowledge is a bonus but not essential.
• Ability to speak fluent French, Spanish, Italian, German & English.
Does this sound like you? Contact us or send us your email to : email@example.com